To offer the most flexibility each of your delivery outlets has it's own calendar rules. This is perfect if you have multiple outlets each with their own delivery dates and times. Follow the guide below to learn how to configure which days you offer delivery.
- Edit your Outlet by clicking it's name
- Scroll down to the Local Delivery section and locate the Delivery Availability controls
- If you offer local delivery 7-days a week select Every day of the week and click Save
- If you only allow customers to pickup on specific days of the week, for example Monday - Friday. Click Specific days of the week and uncheck the days of the week that you do not offer delivery and click Save.
- If you only offer local delivery on specific dates of the year, select Specific dates of the year and add the dates you allow deliveries on. Once you've added all your delivery dates click Save.