To offer the most flexibility each of your pickup outlets has it's own calendar rules. This is perfect if you have multiple outlets each with their own pickup dates and times. Follow the guide below to learn how to configure your pickup times.
Configure pickup times
- Edit your Outlet by clicking on it's name
- Click Enable pickup time selector. Please note Enable pickup date calendar must be selected.
- Scroll down to the Pickup Times section. If pickups are available at the same time on each of your pickup days select Same everyday of the week
- If your pickup times change on each day select Different each day of the week
- Set the earliest and latest time a customer can pickup from this outlet
- Click Save
Configure pickup frequency
By default we split your earliest and latest pickup times into hourly chunks. So for example if you offer pickups from 9am till 6pm we will create 10 pickup slots; 9am till 10am, 10am till 11am, 11am till 12pm etc.
If you are are restauranteur you’ll most likely want more granular pickup slots. Use the pickup slot interval to control how many pickup slots you want per hour.