To offer the most flexibility each of your pickup outlets has it's own calendar rules. This is perfect if you have multiple outlets each with their own pickup dates and times. Follow the guide below to learn how to configure which days you offer pickups.
- Edit your Outlet by clicking on it's name
- Scroll down to the Store Pickup section and click Enable pickup date calendar
- If you offer pickups everyday of the week select Everyday of the week and click Save
- If you only allow customers to pickup on specific days of the week, for example Monday - Friday. Click Specific days of the week and uncheck the days of the week that you do not offer pickups.
- If you only offer pickups on specific dates of the year, select Specific dates of the year and add the dates you want to allow customers to pickup. This is really useful if you sell at trade shows and/or farmers markets. Once you've added all your pickup dates click Save.