More often then not you will require some time to prepare an order before it can be picked up. You can control how much time is required using our Advance notice feature. Follow the guide below to learn how to use it.
- Edit your pickup Outlet by clicking it's name
- Scroll down to the Store Pickup section and locate the Advance notice controls
- Click Enable to reveal the advance notice settings. You will be presented with multiple tabs, one for each day of the week you offer pickups.
- By default we set a minimum advance notice of 24 hours. This means that if a customer is placing their order on a Monday the earliest they can pickup is Tuesday.
- You are also able to add a secondary rule that kicks in after a specific time of the day. To apply a secondary rule click the checkbox shown below.
- Set your cut off time
- Next, set the minimum number of time required after your cut off time
- Click Save
Your changes will be updated instantly. If you get unexpected results please check that your outlets timezone is set correctly.