What is a pickup outlet?
A pickup outlet is typically your bricks and mortar store, but dependant on your business it could be your restaurant locations, food trucks, temporary popup shops or any other geographic location that your customer can pickup their order from.
How to add your pickup outlets
Follow the steps below to learn how to add your pickup outlets into the app.
- Within the app, click Outlets from the main menu
- Click Add outlet
- Enter your outlets address details
- Click Enable Store Pickup
- If you would like customers to select a date for pickup click Enable pickup date calendar
- If you would also like customers to select a pickup time click Enable pickup time selector
- Click Create
Great work! Your pickup outlet has now been created and customers will be able to select it immediately before they checkout. If you have multiple pickup outlets follow the steps above until you have inputted all of them.