No longer need local delivery? Or you want to downgrade your package? Simply reach out to us and we can support you with this process firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancel your subscription
- Within Shopify click Apps
- Click the trash icon next to Store Pickup + Delivery
- Within the pop-up click Delete
If you have any feedback regarding the app please let us know by entering your comments in the text field
Your billing period for Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery will end immediately. But, you will not be charged until your usual Shopify bill date. For instance, if you uninstall Store Pickup + Delivery on the 10th of the Month and your usual bill date is the 23rd. You will still see a charge for the app in this bill. After this period there will be not further billing from our app.
Removing the widget
To finish the uninstall process you must now remove some assets from your theme. If you aren't comfortable doing this please reach out to email@example.com for help.
- Navigate to Online Store from your Shopify main menu
- Click on the Actions and then Edit Code
- Within the theme editor, open your theme.liquid file and locate then remove the following code:
Please be careful when editing your code. Always take a backup before making any changes. Ensure you only remove the exact code shown in the examples below.
- Next move to your cart.liquid file and locate then remove the following code:
If your theme is using sections then look cart-template.liquid file or if you're using an AJAX cart then ajax-cart-template.liquid. Should you be unable to find this at all don't hesitate to reach out to us and we can help you locate the code!
- Click the Save button and the widget will no longer appear on your store
Remove supporting files
When the app is installed we add several files to your theme. Although these assets pose no issue once the widget has been removed, it is best practice to delete them.
- In your theme editor open the file snippets/storepickup.liquid
- Click on the trash icon
- Click delete within the popup
- Repeat the above for both snippets/storepickup-addons.liquid and assets/storepickup.js
Remove pickup and delivery rates
If you manually created your pickup and delivery rates when you installed the app you must now remove them
- Head over to Settings and then Shipping
- Select your Store Pickup and/or Local Delivery shipping rates and delete them. If you have multiple rates for weight/pricing you will need to delete all of these