You can use the simple guide below to uninstall Store Pickup + Delivery from your Shopify store.
You will not be billed if you uninstall the app before the end of your 14-day free trial period.
No longer need Local delivery? Or you want to downgrade back to our basic package? Simply reach out to us and we can support you with this process here.
Cancelling your subscription
- Within Shopify click Apps.
- Click the trash icon next to Store Pickup + Delivery.
- Within the pop-up click Delete. Optional: If you have any feedback regarding the app please let us know by entering your comments in the text field.
Your billing period for Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery will end immediately. But, you will not be charged until your usual Shopify bill date. For instance, if you uninstall Store Pickup + Delivery on the 10th of the Month and your usual bill date is the 23rd. You will still see a charge for the app in this bill. After this period there will be not further billing from our app.
Removing the Widget
To finish the uninstall process you must now remove some assets from your theme. If you aren't comfortable doing this please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Navigate to Online Store and then Themes.
- Click on the icon in the top right-hand corner of the window and select Edit HTML/CSS.
- Within the theme editor, open your cart.liquid file and locate then remove the following line:
<div id="storePickupApp"></div>If you can not find this element, your theme may be using a snippet for the cart rather than the cart.liquid template. So check for the line above within your cart-template.liquid file as well.
- Once you've removed the element, click the Save button and the widget will no longer appear.
Removing store pickup/delivery shipping rates
If you manually created your store pickup/delivery rates when you installed the Shopify app you must now remove them.
- Head over to Settings and then Shipping.
- Select your Store Pickup and/or Local Delivery shipping rates and delete them. If you have multiple rates for weight/pricing you will need to delete all of these.